Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Muddy waters and dead batteries




The weather has just not cooperated this week. Yesterday I was able to take a quick wog - one that was more walk than jog - that is until the black storm clouds rolled in. That was then it became a full "get out of the way I'm headed for the door" run.

Today, TB and I attempted to thwart the storms and head out of state for the day. Okay, we really had to spend a chunk of the day doing what the Ps do - hang out in the doctor's office - but that didn't last long. Stay the course seems to be the favorite sentiment of the doctors, which doesn't take long to say.

To "recover" from the appointments, we took a stroll through Meadowbrook Park. They too have had so much rain that even parts of the sidewalks were battling the overflow from what used to be little creeks. Here are a few shots from the day. The first set are in the muddy waters before my first set of batteries gave out. The second set are ones that I was able to snap just before my back-up set decided they were not fully/properly (probably due to human error).

No comments: